Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ready or not, here it comes!!

  I cannot believe it's already time for a new school year!  Bring your school supplies and come see our classroom on Sunday, August 8.  Come by any time between 2-4pm.
  The first day of school is Wednesday, August 11.  Feel free to walk your child to the classroom and help get him/her settled for the first day of school!!
  Another date to mark on your calendars is our Title 1/Parent meeting on Tuesday, August 17.  We will begin in the H.E.S. gym, then go to our classroom.  Please make arrangements for your children this evening as it is a parents only event.
  I am SO excited to begin this new school year!!  We have lots to learn and fun to have!!  Please email me with any questions or concerns that arise!!!  :)

1 comment:

Beth Kreider said...

We are so excited! It's going to be a great year! If you need me to do anything, please let me know.