Monday, March 14, 2011

The ABCs of me!

I saw this cute get to know you at http://thirstforfirst1.blogspot.com/.  How fun!!

The ABCs of me:

A- Age: 24

B-Bed size: King!!

C-Chore you hate: Any outdoor chores!!

D-Dogs: I love dogs but we don't have any!!

E-Essential to start your day: Rick and Bubba on my drive to work!!

F-Favorite color: Pink!!

G-Gold or silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'8

I-Instruments you play: None!  The only thing I can play is the radio!! 

J-Job title: Kindergarten teacher

K-kids: None at home...20 Kindy's at school

L-Live: Birmingham, AL 

M-My mom's name: Denise

N- Nicknames: None
 
O-Overnight hospital stay: Peritonsillar Cellulitis (scariest day of my life!!) last year

P-Pet peeve: Being late

Q-Quote: "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near."    Phil. 4:4 & 5

R-Right/lefty: Righty

S- Siblings: I have a precious 20 year-old brother, Scott!

T-Time you wake up: 4:45 am 

U-Ultimate Vacation: Any beach!!  

V-Veggies you dislike: well...cauiflower, zucchini, cucumber, squash, ...

W-What's your favorite thing to teach?: I love teaching anything that gets the kids excited!!  Recently that's been MAGNETS and SOLIDS/LIQUIDS!!!  Science time has really been fun lately!!

X-X-rays you've had: Quite a few!!  Back, arm, finger, foot...

Y-Yummy food you make: I just started cooking!  I love EASY recipes!!

Z-Zoo animal: Giraffes!

No comments: